The Account Executive position is the most influential member of the sales team. This individual interacts with Packet Fusion’s most important customers as well as establishing relationships with new clientele. You are charged with providing business solutions, Move/Adds/Changes (MACs), Business Analytics and general technology consultation for our customers and potential customers. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of sales experience in telecommunications, networking and general Information Technology (IT) with an emphasis on outside sales. The candidate will also possess the ability to impart their knowledge of the industry and specific product knowledge to our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops strategic sales strategies designed to drive business.
- Identifying market opportunities and target companies/entities
- Develop and utilize existing strategic relationships, peer groups, web resources to provide market and account penetration.
- Develops annual accounts sales plan in support of company total sales plan to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through consistent, purposeful client engagements with proper expectation handling.
- Proactively manage customer MAC requests by creating quotes, developing Scopes of Works (SOW) and closing sales.
- Develops and executes daily activity model to build a sales funnel to include ongoing cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing, and relationship building strategies designed to meet or exceed the sales plan.
- Develops sound presentation and closing strategies that will win business.
- Provide a disciplined approach to sales forecasting requirements based on forecasting criteria.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with prospects and internal resources.
- Ability and willingness to team with other Account Executives to manage actions to identify and source new opportunities or cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction to maximize the company’s NPS score.
- Meets and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on estimated revenue, closing date, volume, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Accurately forecast and Compare forecasted KPIs with actual results to ensure that forecasted results are within acceptable tolerances.
- Takes action to drive personal skill development as well as to gain and grow industry knowledge and manufacturer technical competencies.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes including industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of active sales experience in telecommunication and networking technologies
- A measurable and proven sales track record in sales preferably in telecommunication technologies
- A strong ability to communicate solution sales methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft application suite
- 40-60% travel to customer sites
How to Apply:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. The subject line should be the name of the job listing. We look forward to hearing from you!