Understand What Your Call Center Metrics Are Saying
Many times, contact center managers know they aren’t getting enough information from their call center metrics. The raw data is there, but leveraging all the reporting capabilities of their contact center software can be challenging; sometimes managers need tools to transform metrics into powerful analytics.
Packet Fusion can help you take advantage of the massive amounts of data your contact center collects everyday and turn it into insights that enable you to increase customer satisfaction and decrease customer frustration.
- Understand your reporting tools. Gain expert guidance through the wide range of reporting features and data that will help you generate some eye-opening statistics.
- Accurately interpret metrics. Once you understand the reporting options your platform offers, you can piece together what traditional KPIs are telling you. Begin to sketch the customer experience from wait times, dropped calls, wrap-up times, call forwarding, and more.
- Use metrics to build strategies. With new information in hand, you can make data-based decisions for your business. Metrics will help you pinpoint the challenge areas and address problems quickly.
Discover how you can interpret metrics like your competitors.
Training That Channels Call Center Metrics into Tangible Benefits
Simply understanding your call center’s metrics isn’t enough. While your KPIs reveal your agents’ performance, simply knowing your numbers won’t reduce the number of transfers or increase how knowledgeable your agents are. Training does.
Packet Fusion can help you put your metrics to work. Tailored training allows you to decrease the negative effects of turnover, swiftly onboard new employees, and improve the practices of your current agents.
As the call center world has continued to evolve so have the KPIs. Traditional metrics simply do not tell the whole story any longer. Our customized curriculum is designed to help contact center managers get current and focus on important call center metrics. Tailored training solutions empower managers to pinpoint problems and focus on the right strategies for decreasing call forwarding, improving agent efficiency, and more. In addition, both supervisors and executives can access analytics training.
Workforce Management Metrics
When you’re able to extract information out of your workforce management metrics, your call center can benefit from better queueing and staffing arrangements. Important data will reveal how staffing changes can streamline operations and which agents should take which calls for improved customer satisfaction. With training, you’ll analyze and apply your workforce management metrics to leverage your CSRs’ strengths for business growth.
CSR Team Training
Operating in a fast-paced environment, contact centers frequently experience turnover. As less experienced agents fill workforce gaps, there’s a high likelihood that customer satisfaction will suffer. CSR team training allows you to smooth the transition and decrease the learning curve for new CSRs. Team training also helps current agents become better acquainted with contact center technology and industry best practices. Available training topics on understanding and operating the agent interface include…
- Login and logout procedures
- Maintaining an agent state
- Release codes and wrap codes (individualized for each organization)
- Real-time status information for agents to understand queue depth and agent availability
- Chat, social, and email integrations if being used
Complimentary webinars allow you to take advantage of Packet Fusion’s combined expertise in call center metrics and telephony technology. Check out any one of the webinars below to expand your knowledge and gain insight into our thought process.
Call Center Metrics and Training—What We Promise
Understanding your metrics and developing the right training is important—only if they help your customers hang up the phone or walk away from the computer SATISFIED.
Packet Fusion understands that better analytics and tailored training don’t accomplish anything unless your customers notice the difference. That’s why all of our contact center experts share one important goal: empowering you to meet your customers’ needs. That’s our promise to you.