Mitel MiVoice Connect Release 19.3: Everything You Need to Know
Recently Mitel released MiVoice Connect 19.3, with a significant number of changes, including:
- Teleworker capabilities for the 6900 series phone
- The Connect Client has been upgraded to the latest Chromium version
- Outlook voicemail add-in has been deprecated and it is no longer possible to play voicemail messages from Outlook mail
- MAC OS12 Monterey support
- Enable / Disable TLS 1.0/1.1
- RedSky Updates to comply with Ray Baum’s Act. In fact, this important video will help you understand the Ray Baum Act and the latest release updates – including what YOU need to do as your company’s administrator to be in compliance with this law.
Need help? Book a meeting to discuss how the Mitel MiVoice Connect 19.3 release may impact your organization (the release notes alone cover 26 pages). We’ve studied up to help you manage the changes and have everything you need to know.