When do I have to upgrade?
For ShoreTel and Mitel support in San Jose, we would recommend that you upgrade soon to take advantage of the expanded tools. You don’t even need to go to the cloud to take advantage of all the next level unified communications features. Since Mitel committed to supporting ShoreTel 14.2 software, Enterprise Contact Center, and Mobility 8 only through December 2019, if you haven’t upgraded yet – the time is now!
Let us assist your San Jose-based business with planning a real migration path to Mitel’s platform, which offers onsite and cloud options including 40 advanced apps, CRM integration, collaboration tools, mobility, and more. There’s no need to discard your existing investment in your ShoreTel solution to move to the cloud. When you think of top-level support for your communication tools, think of Packet Fusion first.
GET SAN JOSE SHORETEL CONNECT HELP
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO SAY YOU PROVIDE THE BEST SHORETEL SUPPORT, YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT.
The Packet Fusion engineers who provide support for our San Jose customers with ShoreTel and Mitel systems are all Tier II certified with ShoreTel. They know our industry and work only on ShoreTel Mitel support. Plus, our state-of-the-art NOC helps ensure top-notch service for our clients. Other Packet Fusion benefits:
- 20+ certified, dedicated ShoreTel/Mitel experts on staff
- Proactive real-time monitoring for both your voice and data network
- Automatic configuration backups
- Help desk resources at whatever times you need us, 24 x 7 x 365
- Onsite assistance and technical resources throughout the world
- Stocked emergency replacements parts delivered in person
- Contact Center division to design and support advanced environments
- LAN/WAN expertise with CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE certifications.
- 98.5% customer satisfaction rating that can’t be beat
GET BETTER SAN JOSE SHORETEL SUPPORT
We are here with full customer support, and 24/7/365 urgent technical business support services for all of your on-premises and cloud-based communications.
Looking for a San Jose Mitel ShoreTel Reseller?
Call Packet Fusion first. We don’t just provide Mitel ShoreTel support in the San Jose area, we are also one of the top Mitel ShoreTel resellers in the nation. Packet Fusion is partnering with the major business phone manufacturers:
- Ring Central
… and more to make the delivery of new systems and support with parts and end-to-end communications solutions for our clients as easy as possible.
Mitel ShoreTel Support – We Have You Covered
Packet Fusion also offers assistance and technical and customer service to our clients across the nation. If you have additional offices within the United States, there is a good chance we are there, too. With expertise to solve communications system problems for both Mitel ShoreTel systems and Genesys systems, let us be your go-to support provider, too. Need a hand with choosing a new system? We have you covered. Need tech support? We can do that. Or want to start with a full communications systems analysis to deliver the top call center or business services for your clients? We are here as your full service support solution. Just get in touch by phone or by using our contact page and we can set up a call just about any day at your earliest convenience to review your needs.
Why partner with Packet Fusion for your ShoreTel Mitel Support?
- 24/7 support gives you a guaranteed response
- Complete coverage of California gives you faster repair response
- 20+ years of experience give you confidence that we can help solve your issues
GET SHORETEL SUPPORT
More San Jose Business Resources
More San Jose Business Resources
San Jose, California plays a leading role in the global technology sector as the cultural, financial, and political center of the region, earning the nickname of the Capital of Silicon Valley. San Jose and the rest of Silicon Valley is today the global center for the high tech and internet industries, and part of California’s fastest-growing economies. San Jose is also the most populous city in northern California, with over a million people. The city is considered a center of innovation and is one of the wealthiest major cities in the United States and the world. The San Jose Metropolitan Area has the most millionaires and the most billionaires in the United States per capita. If your company has what it takes to support or compete on the global technology stage, San Jose is an amazing city for doing business.
The following business organizations provide support for those who are starting and growing companies in the San Jose area.
- The Silicon Valley Organization – Formerly the San Jose Silicon ValleyChamber of Commerce, the Silicon Valley Organization, is the area’s premier business and networking group, with a focus on advocacy and rmember resources for growth.
- Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce – Centered on community support to inspire people and empowers business, The SV Central Chamber brings business and community leaders together for the betterment of the community at large, advocating, educating, and connecting members for growth and sustainability. Reach the Chamber by phone at 408-244-8244.
The City of San Jose offers many business resources and information on land, taxes, and grants, among others. Another link to city resources is SJ Economy.