Zoom Contact Center, the first omnichannel contact center platform optimized for video, elevates customer service experience through video. Zoom Contact Center supports a robust suite of channels, including voice and video, with SMS and web chat in beta for an upcoming launch. Available in the U.S. and Canada, Zoom Contact Center is slated to be available internationally later this year.
Combining contact center functionality with Zoom unified communications solutions, Zoom Contact Center is great as a standalone customer experience solution or can be integrated into an existing website or application.
For current Zoom customers using Zoom Meetings, Zoom Phone, and/or Zoom Chat, you’ll immediately recognize the agent and supervisor interaction handling experience. It’s part of the same great Zoom application that you know (and hopefully love).
Zoom Contact Center supports the interactions that:
- Improve contact center agent productivity
- Reduce calls to agents by empowering customers to find answers via an intelligent AI chatbot
- Help customers reach the right experts – fast
- Connect customers to the agents and other on-staff experts from an intuitive interface
- Build better customer relationships
- Deliver personalized, interactive customer engagement using video, screen sharing, file sharing, and chat
Ready to explore whether Zoom Contact Center is right for your organization? Book a meeting now and we’ll get you started on a path to discovery.