Find the Best Phone System for Your Business
What’s the Best Phone System for My Business?
Looking for the best phone system for your business?
If you’re looking for the best phone system for your business, Packet Fusion can help. Whether you’re looking for desk phones, soft phones, or a full-on Unified Communications solution, our business communications experts can help you make sense of communications technology and find the best communications solution for your business.
Packet Fusion works with top VOIP desktop phone top manufacturers like Mitel, 8×8, and RingCentral to provide you with powerful business phone solutions that are:
- Easy to set up and use
- Scalable as your business grows
Many businesses are finding that the benefits of a “soft phone” outweigh the benefits of a desktop phone for their business model.
Some of the benefits a soft phone over a desktop phone are:
- Easy to deploy – no hardware to deliver and install;
- Cost savings of not having to buy desktop phones;
- No hardware to manage or maintain;
- The ability of your staff to use any one of many devices to take phone calls.
Start a call on your desktop and switch to your mobile.
Join a video conference on your laptop if you’re at your desk, or from your tablet if you’re travelling.
Message, chat, and share documents from any device.
This is the power a Unified Communications solution brings to your business.
Get Your Phone System Questions Answered
What is a Cloud-Based Phone System?
A cloud-based phone system is one in which the software portion of the system runs in the Cloud.
While many businesses still need to run their phone systems on-premise on their own hardware, there are benefits to moving your telephony to the Cloud:
- The “built-in” redundancy of the Internet can improve reliability
- Using the Internet as your transport can mean reduced infrastructure costs
- Cloud-based solutions are inherently easy to scale