Your technical issues are in great hands.
Our Support Engineers are available to assist you now.
Regular business hours 7:00am-5:00pm Monday – Friday (PST)
On-Call 24/7 for Critical or Urgent issues
Need a login for the Support Portal?
Send an email with “Need Support Portal Credentials” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Support Portal provides customers with ability to:
- Submit Support Cases and review your engineer’s notes/findings
- Check the Packet Fusion Self Service / Knowledge Base
- Download system documentation about your specific solution
- Add / Remove authorized support contacts for your Company
- Request a (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization
- Register for “Lunch & Learn” Sessions
In this recorded webinar, Packet Fusion CEO Matt Pingatore discusses the Mitel Connect Roadmap and what the switch from Mitel 14.2 means to you. Mitel 14.2 is alive and well until the end of 2020, but now is the time to understand what it takes to upgrade.