Your technical issues are in great hands.
Our Support Engineers are available to assist you now.
Our Support Portal provides customers with ability to:
- Submit Support Cases and review your engineer’s notes/findings
- Check the Packet Fusion Self Service / Knowledge Base
- Download system documentation about your specific solution
- Add / Remove authorized support contacts for your Company
- Request a (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization
- Register for “Lunch & Learn” Sessions
Net Promoter Score: 83
We are proud to have earned a Net Promoter Score of 83 (higher than Starbucks and Apple) reflecting outstanding customer service.
In this recorded webinar, Packet Fusion CEO Matt Pingatore discusses the Mitel Connect Roadmap and what the switch from Mitel 14.2 means to you. Mitel 14.2 is alive and well until the end of 2020, but now is the time to understand what it takes to upgrade.