Your ShoreTel Support Experts
We provide ShoreTel Support you can count on to keep your enterprise communications up and running so your teams can get things done.
Do you have a ShoreTel Support partner you can count on?
ShoreTel support is one of those things that we often don’t think about until we need it.
But then you get that “the phones are down” email from sales staff unable to call their prospects.
Or from the Contact Center manager who’s looking at a room full of team members whose phones aren’t ringing.
It’s those times that you need a ShoreTel Support partner you can reach at any time – and who can troubleshoot your ShoreTel system problem and get your phones back up quickly – is crucial to keeping your operation running.
It’s those times that you’re glad you have a ShoreTel Support Partner like Packet Fusion.
Are you ready for better ShoreTel support?
What is a ShoreTel Support Provider?
Your ShoreTel Support Provider is the partner you work with to:
- Install your Mitel/ShoreTel phone system;
- Monitor your system to keep it running properly;
- Install software patches and system updates to keep your system current;
- Be there and ready to help when your phone system goes down.
Read Matt Pingatore’s blog “What is a ShoreTel Support Provider?” and learn more.
Plan your migration path to Mitel’s Connect platform
From ShoreTel Connect to Mitel MiVoice Connect
Mitel recently purchased ShoreTel and introduced a new naming convention. ShoreTel Connect is now called Mitel MiVoice Connect. What is Connect? Connect is the newest version of Mitel’s UCC client, providing a new more modern look and feel to the desktop client. It includes functionality such as:
- Instant Messaging,
- Video conferencing
How do I get Mitel Connect?
The software upgrade is included in our Mitel support offering at no charge. Contact your sales rep for questions or email@example.com
When do I have to upgrade to Connect?
We would recommend soon as the new tools are incredible and now one doesn’t need to go to the cloud to take advantage of all the new Unified Communications features. If you want to wait, Mitel has committed to supporting ShoreTel 14.2 software, Enterprise Contact Center and Mobility 8 only until December 2019.
Let us assist you with planning a migration path to Mitel’s Connect platform – which offers onsite and cloud options including 40 advanced apps, CRM integration, collaboration tools, mobility and more. There’s no need to discard your existing investment in your ShoreTel solution to move to the cloud.
It’s not enough to say you provide the best ShoreTel support, you have to prove it.
Our support engineering team are all Tier II certified with ShoreTel which means they know and work only on ShoreTel, they are experts. Our state-of-the-art NOC helps ensure top-notch service for our clients. Other Packet Fusion benefits:
- 20+ certified ShoreTel/Mitel experts on staff
- Proactive real-time monitoring for both your voice and data network
- Automatic configuration backups
- Help desk resources 24 x 7 x 365
- Onsite assistance and technical resources throughout the world
- Stocked emergency replacements parts delivered in person
- Contact Center division to design and support advanced environments
- Business Analytics tools from Brightmetrics
- LAN/WAN expertise with CCNA, CCNP and CCIE certifications.
- 98.5% customer satisfaction rating that can’t be beat
Ready To Work With a ShoreTel Support Partner You Can Count On?
Need guaranteed 24/7 ShoreTel Support to keep your communications systems up and running? If you’re looking for a solid ShoreTel Support partner you can count on, contact us and let’s talk about your ShoreTel Support needs.