SR. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT – CONTACT CENTER
The candidate will interact with customers and leading customer design sessions resulting in documented call flow solution. Use a proactive approach to interact directly with customers to implement solution architecture and design. Provide service support by proactively attempting to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve customer reported problems using available systems and tools, investigate potential workarounds for verified defects. Manage customer expectations to maintain customer satisfaction. Responds to telephone calls, emails, and requests for technical support. Participate in off hours and “on-call” rotation. Providing on-site installation and other professional services as needed. May lead and direct the work of others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solution Architecture and Design (preparing and leading design workshops with customer technical teams, writing technical design documentation, etc.)
- Troubleshooting of complex issues with existing Genesys / ININ Implementations
- Conducting Genesys technical Knowledge Transfer sessions to customer base.
- Ability to perform network assessments and present findings to C level IT Staff.
- Answer questions and perform initial triage on service tickets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve voice and data network issues to resolution.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and maintain enterprise level call centers.
- Timely and effective resolution to tickets based on internal and external service level agreements.
- Ongoing, regular updates to customers to keep them apprised of progress toward problem resolution.
- Technical assistance for hardware, software and/or applications.
- Experience with Voice over IP
- Understanding of basic network concepts such as routing and subnetting, jitter, and latency
- Understanding of LAN and WAN principals
- Ability to use basic troubleshooting tools such as ping and tracert
- Must be a team player with excellent collaborative skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge, understanding, and practical application of basic computer systems including disk management, file systems, memory management and related concepts.
- Fast learner able to come up to speed rapidly on new technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to handle escalations and small projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi / vSphere installation and management.
- Familiarity with modern web application technologies, such as HTML5/ECMA Script, Ajax, Comet-D, Websockets, REST and ‘classic’ web services.
- Overall knowledge of use, configuration and troubleshooting of basic network infrastructure components: TCP/IP routers, proxies, load balancers
- VMWare and/or Hyper-V instillation and management
- Experience providing services in the VOIP, PBX, and Data communications fields.
- Wide Area Network technologies, including T1 circuits, point-to-point, and MPLS configurations.
- SIP media gateway experience.
- Experience in working and tuning of at least one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Up to 40% travel to customer sites
How to Apply:
- Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. The subject line should be the name of the job listing. We look forward to hearing from you!