This position is responsible for leading, planning, and implementing ShoreTel VoIP infrastructure. The candidate will set goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure project scow requirements are met and in line with the needs of the customer. Although the primary focus of this position is to implement and support VoIP installations, the candidate may also be tasked with general service support including troubleshooting equipment and network issues, system upgrades, and moves/adds/changes duties. The candidate may also be required to provide mentoring, training, and support for the technical and sales staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, installs, and maintains VoIP telephony infrastructure.
- Configuration of telecommunication systems, including PBX, IVR, CTI, SBC’s, SIP, and unified messaging/voice mail.
- Develops test plans, new call flows, and performs configuration and testing of solution design.
- Collaborates in the entire process of an Implementation with project team members and customer contacts.
- Responsible for design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for VoIP installations as necessary.
- Keep abreast of current and new technology advances and their potential application at the company
- Ensures proper documentation of system configurations. Conducts appropriate maintenance and support for various telecommunications applications.
- Provides support for all telecommunication issues, and assist in departmental projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of VoIP telecommunications systems, including PBX, IVR, CTI, SBC, SIP, and unified communications/voice mail
- Call Center environment experience, including call routing, call recording, VoIP, soft phones, hard phones, and VPN phones
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking/communication protocols
- Hands-on knowledge of VoIP telephony integration with LifeSize, Polycom, Call-Recorder applications (Oaisys and/or Telstrat).
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, organizational, time management and problem solving skills are essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with executives, customers, vendors and department staff
- Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to work swiftly and accurately to meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information, and adhere to compliance and security considerations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft SQL Server, Cisco, HP, Juniper, Enterasys and other network technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS (2012 R2, 2008) and Desktop Applications.
- 80% travel to customer sites.
How to Apply:
Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. The subject line should be the name of the job listing.